Friday, November 6, 2009

Seventeen.

I am now seventeen, and for the first time i actually feel older. strange. so when my birthday finally came around i realised that it's not a big deal to me anymore. sounds corny, but i guess there are better things to look forward to, such as finishing school and deciding what i should do with my life. but i had a really good day, thanks to my wonderful friends and family.
the night before my birthday, i came home from work to find two of my friends in my room handing me a strawberries and cream frappuccino with a sparkler in it. then my lovely sister gave me underwater housing for our fish eye camera, and also polaroid film (which is now millions of dollars and an endangered species). the next morning my same friends gave me the new issue of Lula Magazine (♥) and a mimco voucher of hefty value. we then met my school chums and went to the pancake manor (where we received free smoothies from joel, thanks joel). the rest of the school day included singing, donuts, muffins, magazines, grain waves and sparkling candle battles. my friends are the greatest :) i had a band rehearsal that night, then went out to dinner with dearest Lala and the faaamily.
these are my favourite memories:






ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment